Friday, December 22, 2023

Area 51 Zircuti MikroSpikes

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Lovely weekend ahead it looks like. I plan to make the most of it...

Steel Atomic Wedgies will be coming early next week. I may be able to finish one or two other batches as well, we shall see how it goes. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to many interesting projects for after the New Year, so stay tuned for a wild winter. :D

Today I have the remaining Zircuti MikroSpikes for you. These are all stamped, and they all have cool Area 51 style grinds on them. I did a mix of bright anodized colors, and also some with more subtle torch coloring.

A51 MikroSpikes will run $95 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks once again for coming by, and hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Sold out, thanks again my friends!
 

 

No comments: