Thursday, November 30, 2023

Titanium Keytons

Hello my friends, and Happy Thursday! It's a cold one out there this morning with overnight temps around 20f. Definitely the kind of morning when it hurts your face and fingers to take out the trash. Still no snow on the ground, but that will change soon enough. 

I'm still scrambling around in the shop. I am done with milling Atomic Wedgies so now just have to grind them all and get on with some stamping, then tumble the daylights out of them before they go to heat treat. I will have to spend a day or two grinding in this next week.

Today I have some Titanium Keytons for you. These are anodized and stamped with a wide range of colors and themes. I do have a couple of plain ones left as well, just let me know.

Titanium Keytons will run $75 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for popping in and have a nice weekend ahead!

All gone, thank you so much!
 
 



No comments: