Friday, December 15, 2023

Fluted PermaCorks

Hi Folks,

Happy Friday to you! It is going to be a very mild day here, sunny and in the 50's...I love it.

I'm almost done with Zircuti MikroSpikes, so those will be forthcoming...meanwhile I looked through my shelves and found a few other odds and ends, so I will continue the sales through the next several days. There are more kitchen magnets on the way, more beads, and various small tool batches.

Today I have some Fluted PermaCorks for you. These are the aluminum ones with OD green (actually clear, but it comes out looking olive drab for some reason) anodizing for that Surefire/Military look. These fit a wide variety of wine, beer and liquor bottles. A nice little stocking stuffer...

Fluted PermaCorks will run $45 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for visiting today, and hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Sold out, thank you very much!



 

No comments: