Thursday, December 21, 2023

Large Vintage Tiles

Just back from the post office...really nice day out there and we are going to get so spoiled if this mild weather continues. I'm sure plenty of heavy wet snow will be coming soon enough though...

This afternoon I have a couple more of the cool older pieces for you. These were the larger sized ones that I made, just about 6 inches square. They feature the sea fan patterning and a notch on the back for hanging on the wall if you wish. The glazes vary from the rutile blue to green copper Oribe and barium blue/green matte.

Large Vintage Tiles will run $55 plus shipping, and there are just these six available. Link is below. Thanks again for stopping in, and I will have Atomic Wedgies next week for you as I just got word that they have now shipped back to me.

Tiles are sold out, thank you again!
 

 

No comments: