Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Steel Wheelman Tools

Howdy Folks,

It's a bright and sunny morning out there today. We're so close to the shortest day of the year, and it's always great to be on the other side with the days getting longer. 

I'm still waiting for steel Atomic Wedgies to come back from heat treat. I don't know if they will come back this week or not, but hopefully they finish them and get them shipped back before the end of the year. Same with steel Tiny Tims...we shall see. In the meantime, I have a few more odds and ends to get through.

Today I have the last few CPM154 steel Wheelman tools for you. A nice little pry tool, opener and spoke wrench. These are all stamped.

Stamped Wheelman tools will run $70 plus shipping and the link is below. As always, I appreciate you taking time to come by today, and have a great week.

Gone in a flash, thank you so much!

 

 

No comments: