Saturday, September 03, 2011

Tropical Storm SUSale

Howdy Folks!

So, in light of the tropical storm that we had here in the northeast last weekend that left such damage (thankfully not to our house) I thought maybe a Tropical Pest SUSale would be in order. I have just sixteen of these available and they will cost $75 each plus shipping. The Sign Up Sale will end at 8PM Eastern Time today, September 3rd. Thanks for stopping in folks, I deeply appreciate it and never take your continued support and generosity for granted! ;)

Sign up is over, list will be posted shortly and emails sent. Thank you!

List Of Entrants

Sign Up Sale Rules


18 comments:

otown said...

Entered!

Murrrrrrrr said...

These are gorgeous! Got my fingers crossed!

Will said...

I've said this before, but I think this is the best way for you to sell your tools. Thanks so much Peter.

Stormdrane said...

Awesome looking finish on those! :)

stillsurfing05 said...

Glad to hear you survived the storm in one piece!! We are currently going threw tropical storm Lee,gusty winds and heavy rain.
Many thanks for your "cool" working tools!
Forrest

Anonymous said...

Great photography.... definitely hoping to get one of these. Let's see how randomly lucky I am!

Swamp Yankee said...

Just got my power back % min ago.... Glad to see you didn't miss a beat.

JPimTools said...

Peter, today is my birthday and we also just got our electricity back on this morning, so I know it is providence I will get one...and if not, maybe you can increase my odds :)

Andy said...

hey fun!

I've never been around for one of these :)

David said...

Awesome

Murpharoo said...

Fingers crossed .....

Eugene said...

I am in!

Kemtitec said...

I can't stand the wait.

Paul V. said...

Beautiful! Amazing work as always. Keeping my fingers crossed....

sashner said...

I felt it in my bones! Keeping my fingers crossed.

3dconge said...

Hoping for the best! Great work as always!!

vrillusions said...

Man these are nicest looking pests yet. Too bad I don't have any money so good luck to everyone else. Plus I need to save up for a Ti G5 prybaby (hint hint)

retrosurfer1959 said...

Amazing finish you need to do some Ti landslides in this finish