Thursday, September 15, 2011

Multi Stamp Pests Mini Sale

Howdy folks,

It's been very chaotic here the past week or so but things are settling down and maybe I might even be able to get some work done going forward. :)

Today I have a tray of multi stamped Pests done. These have all different stamps and are anodized different colors. I could have done a SUSale but there's too many of them to deal with the hassle so I decided to do a straight up sale on them. I will have another wave of ti ones later this fall btw so no worries, more will be coming. Also a batch of steel ones will be coming sometime in October or November.

At any rate, these are $75 plus shipping and it's a one per customer sale due to the small number of them. Thank you so much as always my friends!

Sold Out thank you!

13 comments:

dDOTv said...

First?!

jcomingss said...

Whoa! Is been 10 min. and the link is still up. I'm holding out for a Bookie. I managed to score a Ti Pest earlier so I won't take one away from.... Good luck.

intellax said...

Dang, those are pretty... Already got a blue stamped pest so I'll let someone else grab one!

digital66 said...

Those look very nice! I am glad that some others got a shot at these, I really like mine a lot!
Nice Pic!

HighSpeedTROUBLE said...

I had a chance to get one, but passed. Hoping for more lanslides soon so need to save my funds for one of those...or put up my G3 Prybaby for trade for a handful of them. :-)

Isaac said...

Wow those went fast and I missed it..... Next time.

Zag96 said...

Dang Peter the more I see these and miss the sale the more I like them (is that all a part of your dastardly plan? :-)

Great pic on this one, love the fish eye effect on the grass in the background.

Unknown said...

I thought I had some way configured to notify me of new updates here. Darn. Shame I missed it but yay for more tools! They look outstanding!

LynchMOB said...

DAMN,Missed it... Saturday is my birthday... this would have been perfect.

Peter Atwood said...

Thanks!

Zag, I shot this with a Canon 5dmkii and 15mm fisheye lens. ;)

BullRome said...

I love the Pest! Lucked out and looked at the site by chance! Look forward to getting this piece. I was getting my luggage at the airport the last time I saw a link for the Pest this summer. Didn't have the heart to make my wife wait so I passed. Had to think about it twice though:)

BullRome said...

Just received my Pest! It is awesome! Beautiful work, Peter! The gold coloring and Antler stamps are killer! Thank you:)

JLC said...

I think I am in love.... Awesome