Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Jenny's New Book!

Hi Folks,

No tool sales tonight but I wanted to mention another matter...

As many of you know, my wife Jenny is a romance novelist. I'm proud to announce that her second novel in a series of three with astrological twist was just released this week and it is a terrific read. I read it in a couple of evenings and really enjoyed it. The story is as much historic spy novel as it is romance, a very entertaining page turner that will keep you on the edge of your seat. If you're looking for a gift for the romance reader in your household I would highly recommend it and it might just add a few sparks to your love life (hint hint). :D

Star Crossed Seduction is available in some Barnes and Noble stores, at the larger WalMarts and of course through online stores such as Amazon in both paper and E-book formats. You can learn more about it and find links where you can buy it at online stores including those that ship overseas postage free here: Jenny's New Book

Jenny is running a spotting contest like she did on the last one. Anyone who spots Star Crossed Seduction in a store and can snap a pic and submit it will be put into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to their favorite online bookstore. She had a nice turnout last time for this: Spotting Contest

17 comments:

digital66 said...

Very cool! Just so happens my wife is a romance novel fanatic and reads a couple a week. Now she can get involved in Atwood also!

Any chance that there will be a custom CPM S35VN bookmark similar to your Atwood card but long and narrow? Of course it would need to come with cordage to hang out of the top of the book with a couple of Ti Ano'ed Lanslides on the ends to add some weight and keep your place... "The Page Turner" tighten some nuts, open a beer then read a good book! Sounds good to me... Anyone else agree or have ideas?
I know Peter already has more ideas than he has time to turn into reality but we can all dream can't we?
You can bet my wife will be in on this one it sounds great thanks for letting us know!
Rob W.

Peter Atwood said...

I'm way ahead of you man! :D The Bookie is on the way later this week. ;)

digital66 said...

The Bookie, great name! So I guess there will be a different type of SUS sale possibly... could get very interesting!

Joshua said...

cool. I was wondering what the bookie could be. excited to see it!

Gary said...

Sounds fabulous for us physical book junkies Peter! Will definitely participate. And did Jenny use you as a model for any of her characters? ;>)

Peter Atwood said...

Hehe, only in the parts that count. :D

Scott Hopkins MD DC said...

what a wonderful way to show support! i love it!

QVolve said...

Haha I hope for all of our sakes you mean your eyes... :P

Big congrats to Jenny, I'll keep my eyes open to see if it makes it to the middle of nowhere.

As for the bookie, awesome! I just hope I'm not too engaged in the Guinn... err Highaland Festival this week to miss the sale!

Trunkmonkey said...

Looks like Im going book shopping for my better half! Congrats to Jenny and cant wait to see (and hopefully own) the bookie!

Kenn Jordan Jr. said...

Congratulations to Jenny:)
My Mom loved the 1st. one....

Rick said...

Tell Jenny congrats! I'm glad to see her having success. I've never read a romance novel. Maybe I'm due? :P I like to support you guys.

Zag96 said...

Hey Peter, do you think it would be possible convince Jenny to come out with maybe a couple of books a week, maybe only sell a couple of dozen at a time so they were kind of hard to get, and then make sure my wife got totally addicted to them? The details are complicated, but it would really help me out with some family "disagreements" if you know what I mean. :-) Thanks!

Kemtitec said...

No Bookie?

Peter Atwood said...

Not yet, I'm still working on them. I got derailed at the end of this week but I promise it will be worth it when you see what is coming in the next week or two. The northeast has had a ton of flooding if you've been paying attention to the news and while my home and shop were not damaged some of my projects that are going on elsewhere were very much impacted. I've been tending to some of those details.

Steve said...

Thanks for the update on the Bookies Peter. I'm sure they will be worth the wait!

Best,
Steve

Taz Dev NYs said...

Go on Moore cutlery there are 2 bookmarks there pretty cool.

Taz Dev NYs said...

One bookmark is gone. Hurry so you can see a pic.