Thursday, September 15, 2011

SnakeBite SUSale

So, how about a SUSale? I have some SnakeBites done. These are S30v knives (that's right people, KNIVES!) with captive bits and bottle openers. They come with a kydex sheath and bead chain. This is the end of the SnakeBite batch that I made a couple of years ago and I'm just now getting around to finishing them.

So here's the deal, I have 18 of these. They are going to be $175 each plus shipping. International orders will ship via Express mail only. PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP UNLESS YOU INTEND TO BUY. I don't want to have to chase after people and remind them that they are one of the winning numbers. Also, ONE ENTRY PER CUSTOMER please. There's been a few sneaky folks trying to sign up with their wife's name or just plain signing up with multiple names. I will delete all duplicates including the original so I'd appreciate it if you all would keep my work load to a minimum and keep it honest, OK? Lastly, RELAX! I have more sharp stuff coming this fall so just chill out will ya? ;) :D

SUSale will end tonight at 7PM eastern time.

One more thing................thank you! :)

Sign Up is over, will post the list shortly, thanks again everyone!

List of Entrants

SUSale Rules

18 comments:

Ramo said...

two sales in one day

YAY

CFCL WOD said...

Had wondered if you were going to make more bladed items. Your back catalogue is tempting. :-) Brian

Mr. Whippy said...

These are very nice! I picked one up in the first batch. Good luck to all!

Murrrrrrrr said...

For some strange reason I have the feeling the list on this SUS is going to be a long one. A bladed Atwood sale doesn't come along very often!

PTCGator said...

Absolutely beautiful tool. I wish I had the cash for this. Gratz to all who get one.

jemphd said...

Hooray!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful tool! I will wait though. I want to see what else he is alluding to.

Unknown said...

oh oh oh, pick meeeeeeee

nice job Peter, and as i seem to have completly missed the 1st sale, maybe the gods of tools will smile on me.
and for what it's worth, a yes on one per, and SUS's as well!
cheers, and (sob) good luck all ;)

i hate being a good sport!

melman8r said...

More knives, let's hope. You averaged 120 posts per year for the last four years, therefore I'm hoping that the the last 45 posts of 2011 will be edged items!!! LOL.

Zag96 said...

I think a sale opportunity should go to the person who comes up with the closest guess of final entrants to the sale (I predict eleventy-seven jillion based on how many people have been clamoring for sharp stuff since I first started following this blog :-).

Good luck y'all!!

Geo said...

Amazing!

Taz Dev NYs said...

The New Bookie looks great. For all those avid readers the tool is for any home office.

thestallion said...

My wife gave me the go ahead! She said leave it to fate - if you win you were meant to have one!

Powkoa said...

One.....number....off. Sooooooo close.

eddy said...

I wanna get one please!!!

sashner said...

My buddy just received his SnakeBite and it is awesome. More substantial than I would have imagined. Man am I envious. I'm going to have to convince him to sell it to me!!!

eddy said...

Never get one from Peter

Fire said...

Ahhhhhhh, i wanted one of these so bad!