Monday, November 20, 2023

Plain Steel Mini Superbugs!

Howdy Folks,

I'm back again! It's a lovely but rather chilly day out there today with sunny skies, and it is supposed to briefly touch 40f...This afternoon will be the perfect time to button up the last few outdoor tasks before the colder and slightly messier weather sets in tomorrow night. I still have a couple of bushes to trim and a few leaves left to blow.

Today I have a few dozen CPM 154 Steel Mini Superbug tools for you. I have always liked this particular captive bit tool design, and in this updated version I have given them a broad main pry tip, my classic  small rear pry/screwdriver tip, cap lifter and 1/4 bit carry system, and with an overall length of 2.75 inches they are basically the tiniest package possible for all of these functions. This group today is without stamps for all you plain vanilla lovers out there. :) A second batch with stamps will be coming very shortly. There are no lefties in this group, but I will have a few lefties available in the stamped group.

Unstamped Steel Mini Superbugs will run $70 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a great holiday week ahead!

All gone, thanks again everyone!
 



No comments: