Monday, November 27, 2023

Stamped Mini Superbugs!

Howdy all,

Hope your holiday season is starting off great. It's turning colder here, but at least the ground is still bare...for now. I'm sure that will change in a week or two though.

Project Updates: I'm nearly done with milling on the Atomic Wedgies and hope to get the grinding done by next week. We'll see how it goes, but they are definitely going to be coming before Christmas. I'm not as sure about the completion date of steel Prybabies, but they are next up for milling. I'm running out of mugs and will probably only be able to complete a few more this year, but I definitely will be working on more mugs and cups over the next few months. Zircuti MikroSpikes are still on the bench and I'm about halfway finished for the grinding. Steel Tiny Tims with pry tips are almost done with the grinding and then will be heading to heat treat in a week or so. And I have some stragglers from various batches that I will be posting as well over the next couple of weeks, including some beads.

Today I have the rest of the steel Mini Superbug Tools for you. These are the stamped ones, and there is a wide variety as usual, but mostly smaller stamps as these are tiny tools with sparse real estate. I still have a half dozen plain Superbugs if anyone wants them, and also there are a few lefties available, please email me!

Stamped Mini Superbugs will run $75 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for dropping in today and have a great week ahead!

All gone for today, thank you everyone! 



 

No comments: