Thursday, December 17, 2020

Titianium MultiMags with Stamps

Hello Folks,

Well we certainly got some snow. I think there's about a foot or more so far, but it's still coming down. We'll see what the final tally is when it ends this afternoon, but suffice it to say, we are well covered with a thick white blanket this morning. I think it will stick around for the duration too.

I haven't had much time in the shop lately, so those new Prybabies will no doubt be put off until after the New Year. But I still have plenty of other items that are either done or close to it, so I'll try to keep some sales rolling along. The way that the mail has been going it is hard to say if anything mailed right now will make it before Christmas, but probably it just depends on where the package is headed. Big hat's off to the great folks at the Post Office and the other carriers because they are working their butts off for us this year! And other than delays, there have been very few problems.

Today I have the remaining Titanium MultiMags finished. This batch is stamped and they are contrast anodized so they really pop. It's a small batch so I will make it one per person please...they will run $55 plus shipping. Thanks for stopping by yet again, and stay safe out there folks!

    Sold out, thank you so much!

 


 
 
 

No comments: