Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Metric Mini Prybabies

Hi Folks,

It's a bright and crisp morning out there today. I've already been out to the grocery store for a major stocking up before the snow storm hits this week. We're due for about a foot starting tomorrow afternoon. So, I figured I better try top up everything in our cupboards and do it first thing in the morning before most people are out and about.

I've been busy with new drawings lately and have a couple that I am pondering for the New Year. It looks like I have at least six new or updated tools that are likely candidates and I may come up with some more before the winter is over. Winter is always a fertile time for new ideas for some reason. Probably because I'm mostly stuck inside looking out at the blank paper landscape of white snow. :) 

Today I have some Metric Mini Prybabies for you. These are CPM154 steel, metric wrenches sized 8,9 and10mm, front pry tip and rear screwdriver/pry tip, with an antique satin finish. These are leftover from the batch earlier this past spring and there are a few dozen here, with a wide variety of stamps on the back side.

Metric Mini Prybabies will run $60 plus shipping and there is no limit on them. Thanks for stopping by once again, and have a terrific week ahead!

 All gone, thank you everyone!



 

No comments: