Friday, December 21, 2018

Zirconium Mini 5 Flutes

Hi Folks,

Happy Shortest Day of the Year! I'm always relieved when we turn the corner on this one and start getting some longer days again. Today we are getting some heavy rain here in New England...that's much better than the icy white stuff which is due next week.


Time keeps slipping by this year faster than I can keep up. It's looking more and more like some of the things I was hoping to finish will take a little longer than my optimism first predicted. That's OK, just means that there will be a lot of activity going into January which is often a slower period for me.

Today I have the remaining Zirconium Mini 5 Flute beads done. These little gems have a nice satin sheen and buttery smooth finish. With the dark gray/black heat coloring the overall effect reminds me of obsidian. Very cool material.

The Zr Mini 5 Flutes run $55 plus shipping and the link is below. As always, thank you for dropping by today and I hope everyone has a nice holiday week ahead!

Sold out, thanks so much!



No comments: