Monday, January 07, 2019

Black HAIII PermaCorks

Happy 2019 Everyone! I hope your holidays were terrific.

Well I finally got done with all my end of year paperwork, inventory, taxes, etc. That's my least favorite part of working for myself and I never fail to underestimate how much time and energy it will take. But I'm past all that now and looking forward to getting new projects fired up again. There is much to come this winter and I have been slowly picking away at stuff over the past two weeks.

One fun project underway and coming up this month will be titanium guitar picks. I have taken up guitar this past fall and although still a beginner I could not help but play with some experimental designs for picks. I have three different super nifty shapes on the way shortly...

Also in the hopper are some fun new titanium Mini Pry Bars which are very close to finished. And, a steel version of those same Mini Bars is halfway done and on the bench right now so those will be heading to heat treat in a week or so. On the bench as well are new steel Mini Prybabies but I don't anticipate getting them finished for a month or more probably. Lots of other goodies are on the way too, some quite unexpected new drawings and concepts I think, so please stay tuned.

Today I finally have the black hard anodized aluminum PermaCorks done. I had wanted to release these right after Christmas but my supplier ran out of the proper size o-rings and it took forever to get them because of the holidays. Anyhow, finally they are finished and ready to go...a second newly designed PermaCork in AL will follow these and they will be on the way very soon too.

The Black HAIII PermaCorks will run $40 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for dropping by today and best wishes to everyone for a fantastic year ahead!


These are gone, thank you so much everyone!





No comments: