Friday, January 26, 2018

Red Mini 5 Flute Beads!

Happy Friday Folks!

I don't know about you all but I'm certainly looking forward to the weekend. We're supposed to have some reasonable temperatures and no precipitation so that will be very nice indeed.

I've started to get some stuff done these past few days. I need to take several days next week however to grind some tools and get those projects moving along, so I might go quiet for a few days. But stuff is starting to happen finally. If I can just buckle myself down and spend a few productive days in the shop (in front of the grinder!) it will set up a great month ahead.

Well today I have some more Mini 5 Flute beads for you. These are aluminum with a slightly matte finish and they are anodized a deep dark red. Absolutely stunning. I can never resist red myself...it's one of those amazing colors that can go with almost anything and is very satisfying, like a beautiful ripe fruit.

Anyhow, the Red Aluminum Mini 5 Flutes will run $30 each plus shipping. It's not a super huge batch so I will make it a limit of 4 per customer please. Thanks as always for dropping by and I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend ahead.

All gone for today, thank you!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfect, love the color!

Charles Anthaume said...

The perfect bead for my Victorinox old cross Pioneer. Looks like the red will match perfectly. Thank you Peter. As always, great job.

John said...

:-O