Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flash Sale: Raw Bar G2 Ghosts

Hi Folks,

Spring is coming to the northeast in fits and starts this year...it's been darned chilly here lately but at least everything is green since the recent rains and I've mowed my lawn twice already. In a normal year though we would have mowed probably a half dozen times so that tells you how cool and dry it's been.

Well, I have been puttering around the shop a bit and slowly getting some stuff going. The big batches of G2 Ghosts were cut this week so I will start working on them soon, prepping them for surface grinding and then doing the grinds and finishing for heat treat. I will be working on a large batch of S30v steel Cryptos in the next week or so as well and also making some time to finish more of the earlier ti Crypto batch. A couple of other odds and ends may make their way into Flash Sales too.

I have had an explosion of interesting ideas recently so have been frantically working on new drawings. I will make some decisions soon on which ones are worth pursuing. I think you will love the direction that they are going and I can tell you that I am VERY excited about a couple of them in particular. Did I mention I was excited? Hehe...

Also, the Super Secret Mystery Project is coming closer to fruition... It's going to be an amazing summer! ;)

Just a note: My email has been changed recently so if you tried to reach me at the old address and didn't get a reply don't take it personally. My new email is here: http://www.atwoodknives.com/home/contact.php

OK, so, today I have more of the first S30v G2 Ghost batch done. There are a couple of dozen raw bar pieces that I managed to salvage. The texture is light but it is the best that I could do. The thickness is almost in Semi Roid territory at .176 so very beefy indeed!

The Raw Bar G2 Ghosts will run $65 plus shipping and the sign up link is below. This flash sale will run for 2 hours (ends 11AM EST) and I'll give a 5 hour response time so hopefully that gives people plenty of time to check their emails and not distract you too much from work, school, etc. Remember, one entry per person please, duplicates will be discarded. Thanks for stopping by today and hope everyone is gearing up for a terrific weekend!

Thanks everyone! I will send out emails shortly. Make sure lottagear2000-pp@yahoo.com is on your safe list and check your junk folders so you don't miss it.








17 comments:

Art V said...

IN for raffle. thanks Peter!

Easy Wind said...

I know why you made the response time 5 hours. It is because you are going to go and shoot a few rolls of film, yup, I'll bet that is what it is....Darn you!

thepaintballguy said...

I had a feeling something was gonna happen this morning. Had my alarm set at 550am (pacific time) this morning! Thanks Peter!

EMT-mayBe said...

Woo!

Belush 2 said...

Yeah....RAW BAR!!!

Good Luck To All!!!

Gustavo said...

keeping my fingers crossed; these look terrific!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see some of your working drawings, should you care to post them.

CW said...

Stoked y'all are having a green spring man. Crossed fingers and toes for 1 of these, they look awesome

Scott Hopkins MD DC said...

DRAWINGS!!!

Unknown said...

Hey cool, I finally managed to catch one of these! Thanks for the chance!

Nick said...

Love this format!! Win or lose, I just like this better.

Nate said...

Looks awesome.

Unknown said...

Love these Flash Sales, Peter! :D

Sebler said...

Get in! Thank you

HighSpeedTROUBLE said...

Yeah, these sure do cater to the laziest among you. Good job.

vegassprky said...

Tried to put your new email addy in my contact list and it says it's not an valid address???

Peter Atwood said...

It is definitely valid...check the spelling. Just send an email and I'll respond. ;)