Friday, May 10, 2013

Flash Sale 2: Flat Weevils!

Hehe, y'all thought it was over didn't you? I think I was a bit early today with the Ghosts as I didn't hear back in time from a few folks who are no doubt now disgusted that they missed the response times. But, those are the rules...

Anywhow, here are three proto flat S30v Weevils for your consideration...these will run $50 plus shipping. The Sign Up period will be for 30 minutes and after the sign up is over (11:30 EST) and emails have been sent, the response time will be just 15 minutes.

One entry per customer please, duplicates will be discarded. 

Sign up is over, emails will be sent shortly. Thanks again for all the interest everyone! 




7 comments:

eman said...

still filtered out on work computers....Congrats, to this round of winners. These look great!

John

BullRome said...

I like the flash sales! Great opportunity to score a proto! Good luck to everyone.

Slim said...

I made it by seconds. :-) whew

Unknown said...

Use a VPN or proxy, John.

Unknown said...

I really love the SV30 Stuff... keep it coming Paul!

HighSpeedTROUBLE said...

Who is "Paul"?????

Eddie said...

Tricky Peter...!