Friday, May 10, 2013

Flash Sale: Flat G2 Ghosts!

Hi Folks,

How about a little rise and shine action? I have just three of these flat raw bar S30v G2 Ghost Prototypes. I had thought of doing a longer area of the jimping on top but decided to shorten it for the final design.

One Sign Up per customer, duplicates will be discarded!

Anyway, these will be $45 plus shipping. The Sign Up period will be 15 minutes and the response time will be just 10 minutes so this is a quickie...link is below:

Sign Up is over, will send out notices shortly, thanks so much!






 

10 comments:

eman said...

filtered....cannot access sign up...good luck to the winners...

John

Unknown said...

Oooh! I'm interested!

Unknown said...

I hope I did this right!

Jamesburger said...

Glad I checked before going to work! LOL

DaleHenry said...

interested

Thorsten Jochim said...

I´m interested. Greating from Germany.

SteK said...

It's no good being interested now - it's all over!

Eddie said...

Dang... I slept in today for vacation.

Joe said...

Those are cool--sorry I missed this one!

tim said...

Well
Its was 530am in west.