Friday, May 10, 2013

Flash Sale 3: Titanium Wroaches!

So we're on a roll today...the three flat Ghosts and three flat Weevil protos found their new homes. Now for some slightly bigger and much older fish:

I have 24 New Old Stock Titanium Wroaches available. These were originally made 2 or 3 years ago and I have had them kicking around for quite a while, always meaning to get them done but never finding the time. So, no time like the present since the Flash Sale system is in high gear.

The Ti Wroaches are made of 5/32 stock and are 3.5 inches long with a simple stonewashed finish. They feature a pry tip with wire stripper notch, Acetylene B-tank wrench, 5/16 and 1/4" hex openings, O2 wrench, cap lifter and rear screwdriver/pry tip. No O-rings with these, just plain.

This is a 30 minute Sign Up (1:20 EST) with a 15 minute response period. The Wroaches will be $70 each plus shipping and the sign up link is below:

Sign up is over! Thank you everyone. There were a lot of sign ups so it will take me a few minutes to get it figured out...




13 comments:

Scott Hopkins MD DC said...

this was a really nice design!, and there would be a lot of room to change it up on a G2 version, just saying...

Tom Huynh said...

Sweet!

Eddie said...

love the Ti

Luis said...

Thanks for the Opportunity Peter. I think all your sales should be like this.

BullRome said...

Loving this!

Unknown said...

Love the wroach, would be one of the few that might replace my Ti Atwrench if I win.

Unknown said...

Cool! This will be my first sign up sale! Hope I score one.

B said...

Crossing fingers, love the look of these and Ti rules!

thepaintballguy said...

Woohoo! My first entry too! This is great, I can feel the excitement and buzz around here today! I gotta thank my brother in law for introducing me to your site and products. :-)

thehill06 said...

Wow Peter, your stock is rising. I can't get a hold of your tools like I could a few years ago. Congratulations on your success.

Autolycus said...

Crossing my fingers for an email any second now!

I'm curious what "a lot" is in this context. Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

Trunk Monkey said...

Hope I make the list!

Haidahl said...

Wow, I'd love to buy one. Too bad getting one is either a crapshoot or get ripped off on eBay.