Tuesday, August 28, 2012

UV Dice

Howdy Folks,

Well, I'm back from my vacation finally. Jenny and I have never really taken a real vacation, ie, one longer than a couple of days, so this was something that was long overdue. We took a 5 day cruise up the coast of Maine on the Lewis R. French, an 1871 antique sailing schooner. Aside from the broom closet sized cabins and cramped bunks it was a fabulous experience and the food was great. The endless numbers of little islands covered in evergreens, classic lighthouses and hard working lobstermen zipping around from buoy to buoy were really cool and made for unbelievable scenery. It's hard to climb out of that mindset and get back to the world of work but I'm slowly coming around. ;)

So anyhow, today I have some more titanium Dice finished. These are drilled and on bead chain. They are anodized a rich UV purple. I'm getting close to the end of the dice and not sure I'll make any more of them or not, we'll see what happens in the next month or two. These are the usual $30 for each single die and the link is below. Thanks for your patience (as always!) and I appreciate folks stopping by.

UV Dice are Sold Out, thank you!






 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got some R&R! How bout some pics :)

vegassprky said...

Sounds like a nice getaway good for you! :>) Gary

Kemtitec said...

Nice dice!

Tim said...

Too bad for me that I've been checking this site every 30 minutes for the last two weeks, and the one day I take a little R&R for myself I miss a sale. Nicely played, Peter. Nicely played!!

Unknown said...

You were up in my part of the world. I'm on the coast in Belfast just north of Camden. Glad you had a good trip!!