Friday, August 31, 2012

Patterned Ti Wrunts

Hi Folks,

Happy Friday! Hope you all are gearing up for a nice relaxing Labor Day weekend. It's going to be a beautiful weekend here and I'm looking forward to it.

So I'm getting things heating up here a bit and starting to get projects moving forward. My time off slowed things down but I'm getting braced for the upcoming fall season... I've got some ti stuff coming today and over the next week. At the same time I also need to get some grinding time in so that I can finally get some steel stuff in the pipeline. It's all a juggling act each and every day but hopefully it all gets done in the end. :)

Today I have a little wave of ti Wrunts done. These have plain basic grinds, just accents grinds on either side of the main bevel, no extra grinds on any of them. No stamps either...but, they do have patterns and anodizing. They are all different, with many different patterns and all different color combos ranging from simple one color treatments to all sorts of rainbow, fades and multi colored pieces. So, no choice here, I'll send you what I send you, but they are all very nice. A length of bead chain is included with each Wrunt....

The patterned ti Wrunts are a small batch so they will be one per customer please. They run $65 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks and have a terrific weekend everyone!

Patterned Wrunts are Sold Out, thank you!


17 comments:

Swamp Yankee said...

Sweet looking tools... still love my ti broach and use it all the time... any spike tools coming up? Pipe tools?

ryan said...

These look great Peter! Glad I was able to grab one!!

JMS42687 said...

I'm crossing my fingers for a termite patterned one...please Peter :)

Art V said...

in for one.. love the colors..

Myth90045 said...

2nd Atwood Done!!

Unknown said...

So frustrated! I had the purchase link 4 times and paypal would not log in. My credentials were perfect but the process kept bringing me back as if I had not even tried.

DocM said...

59 min late

Easy Wind said...

Looking good!
Hey, Peter, what ever happened to the idea of a soft release for me 'ole Leica?
XPan is loaded and ready for the V.
yeah baby....

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

Oh, well. Went out to do back-to-school shopping and missed out!

:(

melman8r said...

Very nice.

uneekwahn said...

This is what I get for going out of the house to go camping.

Congrats to those who got such awesome pieces :)

Unknown said...

NOOO! I JUST missed it...one of my favorites-been dying to have one...I need to sign up for some auto updates or something.. :(

Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously loud colors.

Carlos Suarez said...

I got my Wrunt today. Very cool Peter. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sweet looking !!! wish I picked one up!!

Snake Man Bone said...

Just got the Wrunt totally Awsome to the max!!! I put it around my neck on a chain and it's now my brand new lucky charm necklace.
Thanks so much Peter u ar the coolest!!!!!

Anonymous said...

On vacation overseas, so not carrying my normal keychain. Instantly needed a bottle opener and pryer, both on my Wrunt. Made due for now, but transfering Wrunt from chain to loose in pocket so there is no excuse not to have it at all times. Of course that's how I lost my beloved Crawdaddy, so I better put it on the temp keychain. Don't forget to take it off again!

Yes, I am over 60.