Friday, August 10, 2012

More Flat Wrunts


Happy Friday Folks!

It's rainy and muggy here today, typical summer weather....good day for a sale though. But first a brief update:

I've been doing some grinding this week and making a bit of progress on the S30v steel Roid Keytons. Probably a good estimate on them would be mid September or so but at least they are finally moving forward. Same story and similar timeframe for the remainder of the 3v steel Semi Roid G5 Prybabies.

So today I have more of the flat Wrunts with light raw bar finish done. These have a set of small grinds on the pry end of the tool. And before anyone asks, they are all the same, no variations, no stamps and no other styles of grinds on these. Because I did the grinds after heat treat I ended up having to lightly bead blast them to even out the finishes.

Anyhow, these Wrunts are $50 plus shipping and as usual the link is below. Thanks for stopping by and hope your upcoming weekend is a relaxing one!

Flat Wrunts are Sold out for now, thank you again everyone, always very much appreciated!




19 comments:

Swamp Yankee said...

Wow! 11 seconds.. surprised they aren't gone already!!!

Unknown said...

Got one thanks!

Ryan said...

FINALLY GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!! Popping my Atwood Cherry!!

KeenBeam said...

My first buy in a longtime. Thanks Peter.

Nick said...

great looking finish!!!

Rothgar said...

Wow! These go quick!

Paul V. said...

Very cool, Peter. I like that grind,it gives it a cool different look.

EMT-mayBe said...

Missed it! Next time hopefully!

MJG said...

Next time!

promark420 said...

I'm digging the grind. It gives an understated, sleek look to the utilitarianism. And it looks like it'll obliterate closed pistachios!

Yak said...

Well Mr. Atwood. I had bought on of your Poltergeist in Raw bar. It was a beaut. I used it all the time, hung off my key ring for all to see, with many questions ask about where did I get it, then this past weekend the key ring broke and it went missing. I walked the path I took 5 times looking for it, but it was not till the next day that I realized it was missing. The crappy thing about it is that someone probably picked it up and will not have the same appreciation for it.

Thanks for the time we had

The now Super pissed,

Chris

Snake Man Bone said...

Love the flat wrunt it is super cool
Thx Peter

Unknown said...

What is your email address?

uneekwahn said...

Hi Peter,

It's been a while since your last post, I hope all is well!

Cheers,

Jason.

Zag96 said...

We stalk because we care (and love tools) but mainly, care..... :-)

Snake Man Bone said...

lottogear2000-pp@yahoo.com

Tim said...

Hopefully he's just been busy sharpening some blades for an upcoming sale!!

Peter Atwood said...

Just back from vacation last week...sailing up the coast of Maine on an 1871 schooner. Amazing trip!

Will get some things together for a sale later this week.

Kemtitec said...

Wow! Sounds like a blast Peter, welcome back. See any pirates?