Monday, December 15, 2008

Release this Week?

Things are looking good for some big tool batches late this week! If things go as planned there will be Mini Keytons, the new longer G4 Prybabies and a few other odds and ends from maybe Thursday or Friday and on through the weekend. I got word they are through heat treat and getting a fine semi polish tumble right now. It has taken many weeks and I went through a lot of extra steps it seems like with these batches but they are finally almost ready. :)

G4 is what I decided to call the new longer Prybabies to make a distinction from the shorter, round butt G3 model. I will have both American and metric version available and I hope will be finishing them up and packaging later this week. There could be another lottery or two in addition, we'll see how it goes.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!

Unknown said...

Yippee, can't wait!

Rick said...

Cool, I'm jonesing for an Atwood! ;D

Jerry said...

Mini Keytons...

Unknown said...

Well...there goes any chance of getting any work done this week....can't wait to see what suprises may be up for grabs :)

Woot Wooooot !!!

Cheers,
Scott
"LZ"

Matt said...

Sweet! Sounds great Peter!

What days are you looking at? Nothing in the next couple of days?
Tomorrow?

Let me know so I know if I have to sit in front of the computer the whole day. : )

Peter Atwood said...

No big release until at least Thursday and probably Friday more likely. But maybe a low key easy going lottery before then. :)

Matt said...

Thanks for the heads up Peter! You're a time saver! I hate checking your blog several times a day when nothing comes up.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh....the magic word.... METRIC :D :D :D

Francesco, ITALY

BSR said...

Are there any pics of those G4 Prybabies? Or is that the G3 XL?

phoenix stu said...

I just found your site and I have to say that I am truly impressed by the craftsman ship of your products. I am not subscribed to your blog and look forward to entering your contests. Thanks for sharing.

Kind regards.

Phoenix.stu

phoenix stu said...

Sorry, I guess that sounded a little rude. I said I was "not" subscribed to your blog when I meant to say "now" subscribed.

Sorry if I came off the wrong way.

I look forward to seeing what's to come. :)

Regards.

Exit14a said...

Well I got an Atwood Christmas tree this week. What could be next?

Anonymous said...

I kind of like these quite periods on the blog. It probably means Peter is busy like one of Santa's elves. I can see him now, in his workshop, finger tips raw from flicking a bic and tying two-strand Mathew Walker knots. A printer humming away in the background printing cards. Don't work to hard Peter.

Peter Atwood said...

Bingo! How did you know? :D