Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Hey folks, finally got these sheaths done for the Matte Black DLC Boogers. I have just 21 of these and I'm going to offer them up all in one shot. They are $150 each plus shipping. The lottery will run until 9PM EDT tonight, December 4th. After the drawing I will post the winning numbers and also immediately send out emails to the winners with purchase instruction. Please make sure to check your email later or check back on the blog to see if your number came up so it's easy to chase folks down. Thanks for participating in my lotteries, they're a lot of fun and I appreciate the interest. :)

Lottery is over.


Lottery Entrant List

Lottery Rules

12 comments:

Matt said...

Awesome job Peter! It's very nice of you to offer all 21 on lottery!

I just hope I win a lottery sometime.....

Anyways, great work!

Unknown said...

I remain amazed by the consistently superior quality of your work. Craftsman may be nice, but it doesn't have your style.

brakhage said...

Amazing work and quality. Thanks!

Peter Atwood said...

Thank you Greg.

On a related note, the reason the extended G3 Prybabies are taking so long to get done is because I've added a couple of steps to the process so that I can get a better finish on them. I just got the samples back today and I'm now waiting on the rest of the batch to get through a pre tumble cycle. Once they are back I will stamp my name and then send the entire load out to heat treat and then a final polish tumble. These are going to be friggin gorgeous when done. There are also mini Keytons in this load so many tools coming and I'm hoping it will be just before Christmas. Fingers crossed. ;)

Atwoodite said...

Oh man! This is the one I have been waiting for. I have my fingers and toes crossed!

Aaron said...

Come on 22!

Peter, is this the last of the boogers?

Peter Atwood said...

Yes, it is the last of the Boogers.

iconoclast said...

this is the one I've been waiting for.
c'mon lucky lotto number!

Rick said...

I'm sitting this one out, but I'm really looking forward to these extended G3s. Tell me a little bit more about the Keytons that are coming. Are they going to be the minis with a tumbled finish and A51 grinds? Maybe some long ones? *fingers crossed*

Peter Atwood said...

They are all Mini Keytons and will have the same fine tumbled finish. I only had time to do the full set of A51 grinds on about 25 of them though. These have been patiently sitting on the shelf for the past year waiting to be ground and I finally got to them. ;)

Rick said...

Thanks Peter!

NicePhotoMag said...

Argh! Missed another one. I didn't even look at the blog until just now so I didn't even get into the lottery. I guess that means I didn't win? :)
I wanted a booger too! Dang!