Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Micro Card Lottery

I was cleaning up some stuff today and found three of these S30v card knives. I honestly didn't think there were any left but there they were... three of these with leather slip sheaths. So I finished them up and will make a short lottery out of them. These will be $65 plus shipping and the lottery will end tonight at 9PM EDT.

Lottery is over!

And the winners were:

13 GauchoAmigo
101 jojo
185 Q( ^_^ )V

Thanks folks! Will send email to the winners right now.

Lottery List

Lottery Rules

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be over tomorrow with my entire Indiana Jones get up to dig for other buried treasure.

Exit14a said...

blast from the past

B said...

Oh my!

Snake Man Bone said...

biggles Biggles Biggles Bang i gota win this time right?????

Rick said...

Good luck everyone! I'm sitting this one out waiting for the other goods to release. :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Rob FU said...

Please, please, please. I totally want one of these. Anyone want to trade a microcard for a brand new wildcard, please let me know. This is more the size I am looking for! Sorry if this is against any blog rules...

Anonymous said...

It's ok to list stuff now Peter, those west coast guys aren't even Patriots fans.

Peter Atwood said...

Believe me, I'd like to but the stuff isn't back from heat treat yet. I'm hoping it comes today so I can start releasing tomorrow but I'm at the mercy of the Man in the Big Brown Truck.

Unknown said...

Still can't believe I missed these while I was out yesterday! Congrats to those that got em!