Friday, May 10, 2024

Last of the A51 Timascus Poltergeists!

Happy Friday Everyone,

It's a bit cloudy here today, but all in all it has been a lovely couple of weeks. We seem to finally be past the freezing nights and I have cautiously been planting out my peppers, as well as some squash and cucumber plants, although I do cover them at night. The tomatoes that I started from seed are almost big enough to put outside and will be going into the ground next week.

Projects have been limping along. This is one of those periods where things are endlessly delayed and many family and home responsibilities keep distracting me. Our roof will be getting replaced in a week or two and most of the routine seasonal home maintenance stuff is falling on my shoulders this year. I have cut down numerous small trees and cleared a ton of brush this spring too. On the shop front, my long time waterjet guy retired, so I've been scrambling to figure out how to get new parts cut. I continue to work on stuff in the shop though and I am almost done with the first batch of the little Timascus Larva tools which will be coming next week. I also have some more ti TightWads underway and some misc smaller batch items. 

Today I have the last tranche of Timascus Mini Poltergeists for you. These have wild Area 51 style grinds and gorgeous finishes. They are torch colored like the previous ones, but I do have two with  electrical anodized rainbow finishes if anyone wants to email me for them. And there is one lefty remaining. Don't be afraid to carry and use these little guys as the finish is very durable. I opened numerous paint cans last week with mine and there is not a mark on it.

Timascus Mini Poltergeists will run $99 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for popping in today and I hope you have a glorious spring weekend ahead!

Sold Out, thank you so much!
 



RIP Steve Albini. World class jerk, but the recorded some of the best albums of my generation.

No comments: