Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Timascus A51 Larva Tools!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I hope you all had a great long weekend. It was gorgeous here right up until yesterday when we got 2 inches of rain dumped on us. It's a steamy jungle out there this morning.

I've been chugging along here and have been super busy. In addition to the shop projects, we just had a new roof put on last week, and lots of other home projects large and small. Most of it is done though, so looks like I can finally put some significant time in down in the shop without the endless distractions...I have a pile of new Generation 2 TightWads ready for packaging. I'm finally ready to finish the grinding of steel MiniBars. And I have a big batch of timascus Tombstones that I will be starting on soon.

Today I have the first wave of Timascus Larva tools with A51 grinds ready to go. These are super cute little guys, and at a diminutive 1.75 inches long, fans of my smallest tools will really enjoy them. Most of them are heat colored but I have a couple with electrical anodizing (less distinct patterning) if anyone wants to email me for them. Also a couple with stamps, although I elected to forego the stamps on most of these and let the pattern speak for itself on the small space. The Atwood stamp is on the back side.  

There are quite a few more of these coming in the next few weeks as I make my way through the batch so no worries if you miss out today. They will run $75 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for coming by today, and for your endless patience!

Sold out for today, thank you so much! 

 

 
 

No comments: