Friday, April 26, 2024

More Timascus Poltergeists!

Howdy Folks, and Happy Friday!

We're slowly getting some spring time weather here in the northeast but my birdbath still froze overnight. I think maybe tonight might be the last of the below freezing temperatures that we will see until fall, but I will be covering any plants that I dare to put out in the meantime. We finally had some lovely sunny days in the past week, and I've been catching up on my garden preparation and neglected yard work, as well as some painting and staining.

Today I have some more of the Timascus Mini Poltergeists done. These have a variety of A51 style grinds and are all torch colored. There are still a couple dozen more that need grinding and finishing, but I will keep chipping away at them. Timascus Mini Larva tools be coming shortly as well, and I am contemplating a run of Timascus beads this summer, so stay tuned.

Timascus Poltergeists will run $99 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for popping in, and I hope you have a lovely spring weekend ahead!

Gone in a jiffy, thank you so much!




 
 
 

No comments: