Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Patterned G2 Keytons

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Man, winter just will not quit. We're getting a last gasp of cold rainy weather here today with a couple of inches of heavy wet snow and gloomy skies coming tomorrow morning. I guess Mother Nature didn't get the memo that the calendar changed weeks ago, but at least they are predicting temps in the 60's next week. I just read that we have had only 17 days with sunny skies since January first, so it isn't my imagination that the gray skies have been nonstop.

Not too much to report on the projects but I am slowly working on them. Will have more tools coming up very soon.

Today I have a real blast from the past for you. These are a small stash of Original Titanium G2 Keytons with anodizing and patterning! I made these many years ago and they were hiding in a box all this time. I have only 12 of them, so it is a TINY batch and no more will be made. All are different with various patterns and coloring. No lefties I'm afraid.

Patterned Titanium G2 Keytons will run $95 plus shipping and the link is below. Thank you as always for your endless patience, and for stopping by today.

Gone in a flash, thank you so much!



 

No comments: