Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Stamped Brass Megas

Hi Folks,

Snow is coming down pretty good this morning, but it is light and fluffy. We will probably get 4-5 inches and then we're in for a deep cold snap for at least a week or more.

I finally got all caught up with paperwork and inventory tasks and am looking at projects for the winter. I'm just about ready to go with the steel A51 Mini Superbugs. Still haven't decided on final finishes for the steel Tiny Tims, but they are coming as well. I have some grinding to do on some other items, but will definitely have some more tools coming up very soon. As for ceramics, I'm slowly working on a few new items and will have some of those coming in a couple of weeks.

Today I have some Brass 6 Flute Mega beads for you. These are all stamped. The plain ones without stamps were all gone awhile ago, so just these stamped ones remain. They have my usual wide variety of stamps, and all of the images are quite small of course.

Stamped Brass Megas will run $35 each plus the shipping. Thanks for coming by today, and stay warm out there! 

Sold out, thank you so much!
 

 

No comments: