Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Happy New Year! :)

Happy New Year Everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday week and had some time to relax. It finally is trending a little sunnier here after weeks of gloom and damp. But now it's turning a little cooler and I think we have a few inches of snow on the way for the weekend.

I've been catching up on paperwork and will probably take a few days here to take it easy and just pick away a bit at some projects. Coming up in late January or early February will be 3v Steel Prybabies. I have a small batch of timascus tools that I will get going on in the next week or so. I have a big batch of steel Tiny Tims that came back from heat treat right before the holidays and I need to sit down and figure out how I want to finish those. Some A51 Mini Superbugs are coming along and will be done soon. I have several batches of items that need grinding, and a few things that I started last year but never really got going on them. It's been a pattern for years, but I seem to often be good at starting stuff and then losing interest temporarily, only to take it up again a little later, hehe...at any rate, this is likely to be a very busy winter so stay tuned for all sorts of interesting goodies!

Today I have some left over plain Atomic Wedgies for you. I also have a handful of the stamped ones left as well if anyone wants to email for them...all of the lefties are gone btw...

Atomic Wedgies run $85 plus shipping and the link is below. As always, I thank you for popping in today and hope 2024 is a great one for you all.

Plain are all gone! I do have a few more stamped if anyone wants to email me...thanks again folks. :)
 

 

No comments: