Thursday, January 18, 2024

Area 51 Steel Superbug Tools

Well Happy Thursday Everyone. It's a sunny but frosty one out there this morning. I've already been out wrestling with my steep driveway and cleaning up what I missed from yesterday. I still have a little bit more to do later, but this is always a good physical workout for me so I don't mind. No need for a gym membership when you have a country property to keep up in New England!

Today I have some more CPM 154 steel Mini Superbug tools for you, this time with Area 51 grinds. A really sweet compact tool that is easy to carry and pretty much my favorite of the captive bit designs. These are stamped, although I do have a handful of non stamped A51 pieces for anyone who wants a plain one, just drop me an email. There are also some stamped lefties available as well. 

A51 Superbugs will run $75 plus shipping and the link is below. Thank you as always for swinging by today, and I hope your week is going well. :)

Sold out, thank you so much!
 

 

No comments: