Friday, October 14, 2022

Chiggers with CrazyGrinds

Hi Everyone,

Well, fall is in full swing here finally, and the leaves are quite bright this week. I would call this the peak foliage week for sure. I took a drive up to Vermont on Tuesday and it was pretty much the same up there. Just a lovely time of year in New England, but cooler temperatures are coming up in the next few days and the danger of a killing frost is getting ever closer. Today the rain is taking down a lot of the leaves which will soon have to be raked.

I have been busy trying to get some new tools prepped out and ready for milling. The PryDaddy project is well underway and I'm hoping to have at least the titanium batch done before the end of the year. I also need to finish grinding Stubby Steel MiniBars and BarClaws, both of which I have been putting off for way too long....in the meantime, I have a number of small remainder batches of various items that are finally at the finish line and so I will be putting those up over the next several weeks.

Today I have a few dozen more CPM 154 Steel Chiggers done. These are from the same Wroid batch as the earlier ones this year, but they have additional CrazyGrinds. Super cool stuff! There are a wide variety of stamps on these, and several lefties as well if anyone wants to email me for them.

Steel Chiggers with CrazyGrinds will run $85 each plus shipping and the purchase link is below. Thanks as always for swinging by today and I hope your upcoming weekend is delightful!

Sold out, thank you everybody. :)
 


 

No comments: