Wednesday, October 26, 2022

NOS: Ti Ragman Hooks

Hi Everyone,

It's a rainy day here in New England. A few leaves still have some color, but mostly they are turning brown and yellow...the ones that are left on the trees that is. Most of the rest of them are now on the ground where they will have to be raked and blown this weekend. At least the mild temperatures continue, and so far we have somehow managed to escape a hard frost, which is just amazing for this time of year.

Projects continue to roll along. The upcoming PryDaddy tools are almost done milling and will be ready for finish grinding next week. And I have a cool new titanium kitchen tool design in the works that will be coming in a few weeks, called the StirCrazy, and I'm excited to finally get to these after mulling over the design for several years....yes, years, lol....I have also been grinding on the steel BarClaw tools and those are nearly ready for stamping and final preparation before sending to heat treat. We'll see what else I can get moving as the end of the year rapidly approaches.

Today I have some Titanium Ragman Hooks done. These are new old stock and are made of the special Krinkle Titanium that was floating around a few years ago. It's a shame that this stuff only came around once, because the heavily textured surface was so cool looking. Anyway, I have a couple dozen of these left with gorgeous contrast anodizing, and there are also a few plain vanilla ones as well if anyone wants to email me for them. They will come with a red PPT rag. They make a great pocket hook for your key ring and I have been sporting one myself for the past few months. 

Ti Ragman Hooks will run $50 plus shipping and the link is below. Glad you could stop by today and I hope your week is going great!

Sold out, thank you so much folks!
 


 
 

No comments: