Friday, September 23, 2022

NOS Steel Wheelman Tools!

Hey Everyone,

Oh man, fall has suddenly arrived up here in New England. There is a bit of a chill in the air today, and the leaves are looking very tired indeed. There are a few colorful ones showing up but I have no idea what kind of fall we will be having since the drought was so severe and unusual this year. But I'm hoping there will be some lovely days with brightly colored maples before the inevitable storms knock them all off.

I've been up to my eyeballs with all sorts of administrative tasks, endless paperwork, flu/covid shots, car stuff, Real ID Driver's license upgrade, air conditioner removal, tree trimming...and now Jury Duty on Monday! Good grief... I wish all this distraction stuff would go away so I could get some actual work done, but I do seem to finally be getting past it all.  

Not too much to report on projects, but I will have a better grasp by next week when I can finally reorient myself to my work shop.

Today I have something cool for you. These are some New Old Stock tools that I first made about 10 years ago! The Wheelman tools were made in titanium originally and I'm not sure if I ever released any in steel or not. But this box of S30v tools has been hanging around seemingly forever and I thought I should finally get around to finishing them. 

They feature a 15mm hex wrench, 1/4 hex opening, cap lifter and pry tip, as well as three difference spoke wrench sizes. They have an aggressive scalloped edge treatment and, measuring 3.75" long, they make for a nice key fob type of tool. They feature my usual wide variety of stamps and all of them are stamped.

NOS Wheelman tools will run $70 each plus shipping and the link is below. I really appreciate you stopping by today and I hope your weekend is a great one!   

Sold out, thank you very much!
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: