Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Anodized 3 Rib Magnums

Hi Everyone,

I'm back again...we have a chilly gray day today with a few moments of weak sunshine, around 35F, and with a light dusting of snow that appeared overnight. Much more typical for this time of year. 

Well it's been quite a while since I released any new beads. These are the same titanium 3 Rib Magnum beads that I made a while back, but I saved out a bunch for anodizing which I recently got around to doing. I still have about a dozen or so with plain finish so if anyone wants those instead, please just drop me a line...otherwise, this batch has a wide variety of bright colors and combinations as you can see below. I will just send them at random as very few are exactly alike. 

The Anodized 3 Rib Magnums will run $30 each plus shipping and the link is below. No limit on them. Thanks so much for stopping in my friends, and hope your week is going great!

Sold out, thanks so much everyone!


 

 

No comments: