Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Stamped Tommyknockers

Hi Everyone,

I think my calendar must be wrong this week. It says that it's early March, but it sure does feel like late April outside. I have never seen such an early spring here in New England and I simply don't believe it yet. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we had a big snowstorm in a week or two...

Despite all the recent and ongoing uproar in the world, the projects in my little shop continue to chug along. I just completed the next generation of Twisted Tims and am almost done with Zr Hangmen, so those two projects will be coming up next. Some nifty brand new designs are in the planning stages too, so the spring and summer are going to be getting very busy here.

Today I have the second half of the Armor Plate Titanium Tommyknocker batch done. These are all stamped, and also anodized with a wide range of colors. I also have a handful without ano for those who want to email and request plain ones. And there are a couple of lefties here too.

Stamped and anodized Tommyknockers will run $75 plus shipping and the link is below, no limit on them. Thank you so much for stopping in today and hope you all are staying safe and healthy.

Sold out, thank you so much!


No comments: