Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Titanium Hangman v2.5

Hi Everyone,

Well, the day has finally come where my web host has made changes to php that will no longer let me run my old code. So I am no longer able to upload photos and generate new sale pages on my atwoodknives.com site and Jenny can't figure out what changes they have done. I don't feel like setting up a whole new site and shopping cart, etc since none of the off the shelf sites will let me do things the way that I am used to and it would be very costly to pay for a full custom site that I can easily update myself.

So my solution is to keep things very simple and just stick a Paypal button on the blog posts as a way to run the sales. We'll give it a try and see how it goes, but this should be a far simpler way for everyone and eliminate the convoluted steps that I have been doing in the past...

Today I have a batch of Hangman v2.5 hooks finished. This is the same updated rigid design as the Hangman v1.5 but with the addition of a pry tip on the bottom. I have stamped these heavily and anodized the batch, and there are a few non anodized plain ones available as well. The colors and stamps vary widely and no two are alike. Just email me if you don't want anodizing and I'm happy to hook you up. I believe there are even a few without stamps just in case someone wants totally plain.

The Hangman hooks will run $60 plus shipping. There is no quantity limit, but this is my first test sale with the Paypal button and I am not certain just how this will work, but you should be able to add more than one in the cart if desired. Hopefully my settings are right, but if not I will change them next time. I believe the shipping will be added in automatically according to your location and the rate is the same, $14 for international, $10 for Canada, $7 flat rate for US sales. Thanks for stopping by today and fingers crossed that this all works correctly!  

Sold out, thank you everyone! The button worked flawlessly so that's a relief too. More goodies coming very shortly so please stay tuned. :)







No comments: