Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Plain Wedgies

Hi Folks,

Almost spring here in New England and it seems like despite what the Groundhog said that maybe we are going to be getting a rare early spring for once. It's supposed to climbing up into the 60's for most of next week. But today it's that damp and dreary 40F temp that chills your bones and the sun keeps coming and going through the gray clouds.

Today I have the rest of the plain Wedgies done. It's another small batch, just a couple dozen, so it will be one per customer. They will be $60 plus shipping and the link is below. Have a great weekend everyone and thank you!

All gone again, thank you!

9 comments:

David said...

Finally, I have checked this site for months trying to get one of your awesome pieces. Tyvm

Hugo said...

Bazinga! Favorite finish and material:)

mudtoy said...

Man, I've been stalking all night and still missed this!

vin said...

Sold out in under half hour. Wow

JayKay75 said...

I saw this 5 seconds after it was posted but looking to get some longslides, hopefully will be as lucky again when some of them become avaiolable again hopefully soon :)

Brian said...

Thank you Peter. I'll be gifting this to my father-in-law

Easy Wind said...

Lately, I have used this tool non-stop around the farm. Love the antler stamp on it !

Tool Amour said...

Got my Wedgie in a flash (thanks Peter) but noticed that the color was uneven with a few thin spots on the tool--is this typical?

Thanks,
TA

Peter Atwood said...

Yes, some of these have some variation in the shading of the finish. It is raw bar material straight from the factory and this color variation is in the surface of the titanium. If it bothers you send it back to me and I'll see what I can do to even it out.