Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Blue Wedgies

Happy Freezing Cold Tuesday Folks! Man, it's chilly here today but supposed to warm up later this week to 60 degrees. What a pleasant thing to look forward to. ;)

So today I have some titanium Wedgies done and these are anodized blue. The grinds on these are normal, unlike the higher accent grinds shown in this older pic. I won't be doing any more blue ones after these and the batch is very small...so one per customer please. They run $60 plus shipping and the link is below. Have a great day and stay warm!

These are gone, thank you so much!

10 comments:

Murpharoo said...

Lovely - been waiting for these - thank you Peter :)

LA McCormicks said...

No money, no toys. Good Luck everyone, these look cool. I shouldn't even check this site when I am broke!

Murrrrrrrr said...

Yes! Can't wait to get this!

Tool Amour said...

Finally got another Atwood for my modest collection--thanks Peter!!

JMS42687 said...

I was hoping to catch a blue one, great job Peter :)

RB said...

Just missed out. Again! These look nice.

melman8r said...

Peter could you make me one with a point on it? I'd like to use it to kill Zombies.

Chris K. said...

ahhh... missed it again! please make more!

Unknown said...

Just missed out! Still searching for my first Atwood to start my collection!

millarjt said...

Got it Friday and love it! It has such a nice feel to it. Crazy how now I just want more Atwood tools! Thanks Peter for the tool and super fast shipping!