Sunday, March 11, 2012

Aluminum Bigshots

Happy Daylight Savings Time! I love it when the days get longer, means warm days are on the way. It's kinda weird how they keep pushing the date back, but I'll take it.

So today I have a big wave of aluminum Bigshots done. These are the same size as the stainless steel ones but they weigh only 2.5 ounces compared to the 7.3 ounces of the steel ones, so they feel light as a feather in your hand yet there's still enough to know the cup is there. These have been heavily etched before being hard anodized with clear so they have a slightly frosted and subdued appearance that almost looks like light bead blasting. Really pretty and the finish is a great deal harder and more scratch resistant than the steel ones. I think I prefer them in some ways over the steel.

Anyway, these are $75 plus shipping. Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the lovely weather.

Thanks everyone, VERY much appreciated! I will have a few more of these soon but that's all I have done for today.

15 comments:

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

Huzzah! This is one of the Atwood's I've been waiting for!

eman said...

Amazing weight reduction with the
aluminum Bigshots.

Great addition to the Bigshot family!

thanks!

John

vin said...

Sweet! Got one. Looking forward to making this my "bourbon on Fridays at the office cup"

Anonymous said...

My first aluminum Atwood and its gonna make a great addition to my collection. Thanks Peter!

Milo8541 said...

My very first PPT Score....And Its a good one! Cheers to you Pete, Thanks!!!

Murrrrrrrr said...

When you changed the background on the website I figured something was up! Glad to be working Sunday so that I was at my computer and was able to get one for my oldest son!

JMS42687 said...

These make the best wedding gifts for the guys :) I gave a SS one to my brother in law lastnight and he was all smiles from ear to ear. Such a beast of a shotglass!

Russler said...

Now we need a Titanium Bigshot!

Anonymous said...

An anodized one woulb be awesome. Black hardcoat.

Paul V. said...

Yeah, I really regretted selling my Bigshots and Tipplers. I wanted a collection. And I had already traded the Gen. 1 Big shot, and passed on the Dot shots. These a real "man's" glass for drinking some bourbon. I'm with you guys. An anodized Big shot would be SWEET. You can only get one of those if you're Jon S., though :) God, I love busting his balls. And he's hooked me up.... I am an a-hole, sometimes........ :)

Chris K. said...

the new bigshots look great! why do i always miss all your posts... ?

HarvKY said...

Help for a newbie....

Ive been trying to catch items that havent sold out yet.
Finally happen to see these posted and they do not shopw sold out.

But I cant figure out how to purchase??
Dont see a link, what do I look for

Please

dDOTv said...

This one sold out yesterday. the are rarely up for more than 15 minutes. see where it says "Thanks everyone, VERY much appreciated! I will have a few more of these soon but that's all I have done for today."? That replaced the link to purchase when it sold out. Keep trying. It feels great when you finally catch your first active link.

Frederick Paul Kiesche III said...

Bigshot Al arrived today and is now containing a ice cube and some liquor.

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Got it yesterday, very, very nice... I think this one will go in my travel kit, as I keep the 2 S.S. big shots in my freezer for "those" moments, as it cools the rum without the corruption of ice ;). And no, i have never frozen my lips to the shot glass!