Thursday, February 23, 2012

Plain 3 Rib Lanslides

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe this winter! While I am not missing the snow I just can't get over how warm it has been, it's quite bizarre. There is almost no snow here right now and it's been great weather for taking walks.

I'm slowly working on stuff here these past few days and will have some more tool sales very soon. I will have more anodized aluminum 5 rib Longslides coming up pretty soon as well so stay tuned for those. In the meantime I managed to get some more of the smaller ones done...these are satin finished full sized 3 rib Lanslides in titanium. They run the usual $15 each plus shipping. Thank you as always for visiting Planet Pocket Tool!

All gone, thank you so much!

8 comments:

Justin Akerfelds said...

Love the landslides! This will go great on my benchmade barrage! Thanks Peter!

CW said...

These look great Peter. These 2 will be supporting my brushed ghost:)Thanks again

Isaac said...

Yea more landslides!

JSchwartz said...

sorry for the "newbie" comment but i had a quick question.... when products are posted, do I simply right a comment to purchase/enter in lottery? thanks for the help!

Peter Atwood said...

See where it says All Gone, thank you? There would be a clickable link there if the sale was still going. Now that the item is sold out I have removed the link and put in the note that they are all gone. Thank you for asking!

Anonymous said...

Nice! These ribbed Lanslides are my favorite.... thanx Peter!

JSchwartz said...

thank you peter... for such a popular guy, you sure do make time to assist your customers. appreciate it!!!

Peggy said...

That is very classy looking. :)Love your work.