Thursday, February 16, 2012

Golden Pests

Hey Folks,

How's it going? Hope everyone is having a terrific week. I'm rolling along here and in the mood to get some stuff done so that's good news as far as sales are concerned.

Today I have some titanium Pests finished. These are the same design as earlier releases and the thickness is 5/32 so they are quite hefty. I have given these many hours of tumbling so the edges are nicely softened and the finish is exactly what I was looking for on them. This group is anodized a deep rich golden color which my photo did not quite catch...they are darker in real life than the photo conveys. I have several waves of these coming and will do some other colors as well in the next batches.

Golden Pests are $65 plus shipping. Thanks once again for stopping in!

Gold Pests are all gone, thank you!

8 comments:

denis said...

holding out for the s30v :-)

Jerry said...

Any lefties in the batch?

hamlinga said...

I think I got the last one!

Braveally said...

Ahhh, I am always moments too late!

bV said...

Any chance of some raw Pests?

Dave67 said...

Missed it too, looks good Peter

Pär said...

Awesome color! Had to pass this time, but I aprove of the golden !!!

Joe said...

Just received mine. Very nice, clean tool Peter. I'd trade it for a Ti Keyton (keep missing those, and could really use one for my twice-a-week air travel), but the Pest is a very elegant piece. Thanks!