Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's Peter Up to Now?

Hehe, wouldn't you like to know? :D Well, at least I hope someone wants to know.... :P

OK, I have some plain uncolored stonewashed rulers done which I will be posting today. There are also some blasted ones coming later this week which will be anodized. Maybe I can squeeze in some patterns for a lottery if I have time.

Next wave of BigShots has just come back from the passivation step. I'll be name stamping them in the next couple of days and then will post a general sale. There are lots of them. As mentioned a little while back I need to nudge the price slightly on this next batch to $55 each.

There are still more Fixers coming but I have to start from scratch on the sheaths. Not a lot of them are left so I will probably do a couple of lotteries for the remaining ones. It will be at least two weeks probably or more before I can get to them.

Other than the above projects I have been doing some much needed yardwork and I need to make a day for shop cleaning and maintenance sometime in the next couple of weeks.

No news or progress on the G3 Prybabies but I need to buckle down and do some grinding on them so I can get them moving along in the process.

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather! It will be air conditioner time in a couple of weeks and then I'll be looking for excuses to hang out in my cool basement shop. In the winter it's almost penitential to go down in the cold dungeon but when the hot weather comes it's downright pleasant. Translation= work gets done. :)

13 comments:

jimboinwv said...

Peter, how can I get on "the list"? This blog thing is new to me. Am very interested in your work. How do I sign up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jeremy said...

refresh, refresh, refresh! waiting for rulers! haha

phoenix stu said...

Good to hear that you have a little time to do some other things Peter! Yard work is always rewarding. Tiring yet rewarding. :)

Thanks for the update. Will make many very happy.

You to have a great day my friend!

KevinO said...

'Buckle', you say? Can't wait to see an Atwood buckle!

Peter Atwood said...

Oh man, I meant buckle DOWN! :p

bltkmt said...

Any more SuperBugs on the horizon?

onceuponanace said...

I am in for one of the G3 Prybabies once they are done.

Hope I dont miss them when they hit the market.

Thanks Peter for the updates.

Peter Atwood said...

No Superbugs on the immediate horizon but I may do some more this summer. Still making plans...

emarkd said...

Your work is outstanding. Thanks! I know you don't do lists, but for what it's worth I'd love to get my hands on a superbug too!

jodj said...

What, no atwrenches? :(

;)

:p

codec said...

I'm having obsessive thoughts of G3's...

mizer said...

I check your site daily for info on the G3 Prybabies.

I must have one!!!

hunt said...

hey i love kevin's idea... an atwood buckle, with knife, opener, etc... cool. very cool.