Wednesday, May 06, 2009

What's Next?

Hi Folks!

Well, I'm in good shape with the BigShot list. Everyone who signed up on the list during the one month period that it was open have been contacted. I'd say about 96% of folks responded which was an incredible response I thought. Thanks so much everyone for helping me see this project to fruition!

There will be more BigShots coming in a week or so for those folks who wanted more than the two that I allowed in the first round of direct email sales. I'll do at least one or possibly two more rounds of these before making a significant change to the design. There will also be a small price nudge upwards on the next batch to $55 each and hopefully that will not be too excessive.

In other news, ti rulers are at the laser marking company now for the measuring scales to be applied. They should be back by next week I would think.

I'm back into sheath mode and will be unveiling the new fixed blade knife in the next couple of days. They will be released via general sale and there is quite a large number of them coming.

More info coming soon!

20 comments:

Heath said...

Awesome news, Peter.

Can't wait.

Daniel said...

Thanks for the update, Peter! I know I am looking forward to the Fixer!

eman said...

Peter,

You are busy as always!

Expect more positive reponse and purchases....

John (e-man)

melman8r said...

A knife! Fantastic.

phoenix stu said...

I know you just didn't say sheath mode! WOOHOO

I am SO THERE!!!!

You rock Peter. I will sell my soul for this!!

lauriek said...

Cool, been wanting one of your blades for a while, fingers crossed! :)

Jon Gaffney said...

Can't wait to see the new blade!

onceuponanace said...

This tool is going to be great. I cannot wait.

Thanks for the update Peter

onceuponanace said...

This is great news.

I will be looking forward to getting this sharpie Atwood.

Unknown said...

hi,

i assume you will be giving us some details of the bigshot re-design? we will need to decide if we should buy this model or the next - or both!

thanks

Peter Atwood said...

I'm thinking of adding some milling features similar to what you might see on a Fenix or Surefire flashlight body. In addition, I am playing with a slightly slimmer but taller shape.

greg lavoie said...

T-was the night before new tool release and
Visions of sharp things danced in everyone’s heads

Unknown said...

thanks peter!

you mean milling like this?:

http://www.cpfreviews.com/Fenix-TK10/Fenix-TK-10_ExtremeCloseUP_04.jpg

Peter Atwood said...

Something along those lines. ;)

David C. Mocarsky said...

Peter,

I'm glad to hear about your progress and am looking forward to the fixer!

Dorggy said...

Many thanks from the wetstone crowd, sir.

Looking forward to an Atwood blade.

PotsandPans said...

Just love the BigShot...Cheers Peter!

vegassprky said...

Have to have The Fixer for my birthday!!!!!!! Peter thanks for your hard work and imagination!!!Keep up the great work!!

Ian Kremke said...

G'day Peter,

I have just received my two Big Shots! WOOHOO!!
They are just awesome mate, great job.
Pure drinking tools...lol. Look forward to christening them this coming weekend ;-)

lbnoble said...

I look forward to receiving my BigShot! Almost missed it, since my stupid email sent the message to my junkmail, but I've rectified that & look forward to drinking a chilled dram of rum out of my BigShot...