Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Ultralight S30v BedBugs

I'm back again folks!

Fabulous day out there today with clear blue skies and perfect temperatures. I'm super busy today with a variety of things going on, but I thought I would slip another sale in...

Today I have the second of two thin S30v projects for you. These Ultralight BedBugs allow you to carry any standard 1 inch screwdriver bit with you, and also use that bit utilizing the clever integrated o-ring retention system. I have added a light pry tip function as well as a 5/16" wrench and caplifter. All in a super compact package measuring just under 2.5" long...light raw bar texture with bead blast finish. Like the previous sold out Ghosts, these are all unstamped except for Atwood name stamp, and I do have a couple of lefties available if anyone wishes to request them.

Ultralight BedBugs will run $60 plus shipping and the link is below. Hope you all are having a nice week and thanks for stopping by today.

 

 

 

No comments: