Hello my friends!
It's a miserably warm and humid August day out there after a pouring rain storm last night, so a good day to stay indoors, at least for the morning.
I finally managed to get a few mugs done for you. There are some new ones underway as well, so more will be coming this fall. I've been having a blast as usual playing around with various themes and experimenting with cool textures. Some of the images I have collected are just amazing and range from sexy mermaids, menacing mobsters, mythical beasts, weapons, monsters, dinosaurs, sexy pinup cowgirls, old cars, aliens and many beautiful examples from the natural world. So much fun, and not the usual subject matter for pottery.
Mug #1: Classic Western Theme with pretty cowgirl, handsome cowboy, lasso and galloping horse inside. Amber Glaze. $65 plus shipping:
All three gone in a flash, thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment