Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Stamped Timascus Hangmen!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

We finally got a couple of days of rain to break the drought, and the weather has turned much cooler. Might see a frost tomorrow night! We actually are seeing a few red maple leaves today, but a lot of leaves have already fallen with the weekend rain storms. Looks like we will get a few more mild days by the weekend and then it will start getting a lot colder after that. 

I've mostly been working on these little timascus pieces and zirconium beads for the past few days but I will get back to some tools in a day or two.

Today I have some gorgeous Timascus Hangman hooks for you! In addition to the brilliant colors, these are all stamped as well with my wide variety of image stamps. I have a few with neutral C-51 anodizing for those who are allergic to color and who wish to email me...But otherwise they are mostly torch colored and have bright gold, purple and blue tones. 

Stamped Timascus Hangmen will run $75 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for coming by, and hope you all are staying safe and dry out there!

All gone for today, thank you so much!
 

No comments: