Thursday, October 17, 2024

C-51 Timascus Hangmen!

Hi Folks,

Lovely stretch ahead for us here with bright clear and sunny skies for the next week. I think we might have gotten a tinge of frost last night though and so lots of garden cleanup and leaf blowing lies ahead for me. 

I'm still beavering away on stuff in the shop. I will have Zr Mini Hexy Beads and ti E115 tools coming up next. Also have some more steel tools on the way and some misc ti Atwrenches.

Today I have the remaining Timascus Hangmen for you. I elected to anodize these with neutral "C-51" anodizing which gives a sort of silvery pewter type of look and shows off the patterning but in an understated way. The kids might call it "chill", haha...These are all stamped with a wide variety of images. 

C-51 Timascus Hangmen will run $75 plus shipping and the link is below. Have a great weekend and thanks for coming by today!

All gone, thank you so much!
 

 

No comments: